You know what... thank you all for all of the votes on the bangs vs. no bangs debate. Bangs won, and really, I really wanted bangs anyway. Plus, it's only hair, right? I can always grow them back out. Check out the awesome red. Huge shout out to Freddie at Jamison Shaw Hairdressers in Atlanta. He is a genius with color!
Oh, yeah. And I made another Pavlova wrap top today. This is one that I'm proud to model. A few notes about this one:
- Fabric is a rayon jersey from fabric.com. Super soft and thin enough to wrap successfully!
- I narrowed the neck/collar area by placing the back section that goes on the fold 1/2" over the fold. Did that make sense?
- I added 1/2" back to each back side to make sure the muffin area was sufficiently covered.
- I lengthened both the front and back 1-1/2". Could have added even another 1" to the back.
- IT'S NOT BLACK!
- The skirt in the picture is the Pavlova circle skirt.
A Marilyn Moment:
The dog shot. What are those pups behind me up to?