That's a pretty picture, no?
Here's my catch up from the weekend, Debbie Cook style (apologies, Debbie, but my brain has been stuffed with cotton and bullet points are really the best I can do, plus I kinda love this kind of wrap up, and I feel compelled to copy):
- I finished my denim clovers Friday.
- Picture tomorrow.
- They zip in the front instead of the side.
- Inspired by sallieoh.
- Mine won't really look like hers do though.
- I can't really keep up with 2 sewing blogs.
- SewVintageToday will be moving back on over here.
- Wordpress is harder to figure out than blogger.
- Sewing is sewing whether I'm using a new pattern or a vintage one.
- And even if I'm trying to sell the vintage patterns.
- Shameless reminder, vintage patterns for sale here.
- I'm not sewing any Christmas gifts.
- I've hardly even bought any and Christmas is less than 2 weeks away.
- I am knitting one Christmas gift.
- I should be knitting right now.
- I cut out a cotton/silk/poplin blend Hapi Coat today.
- What the heck is a Hapi coat?
And it's even going to be red.
And a silk (a blend, but still). The jury is out on the hot.