And I really do sincerely want to thank fellow sewing blogger Sarah, who writes Musings of a Seamstress, for bestowing the Liebster award on my little blog.
- How much time a week/day do you spend on your blog?
- Do you feel like you need to explain yourself if you don't blog for awhile?
- How much time a day to you spend READING other people's blogs?
- These awards posts can be time-consuming. Do you cringe a little when you get these kinds of awards? ;)
- Besides reading blogs and writing on your own blog, do you spend a lot of time on the computer?
- Is sewing your primary creative outlet?
- What are some of your other creative endeavors?
- Do you join sew alongs?
- Do you participate in other types of online challenges (sewing or otherwise)? What are they?
- Do you usually complete these challenges or sew alongs? Why or why not?
Not all the blogs I listed are primarily sewing blogs, but they are all inspiring! Thanks and y'all have a great week!