Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Mini Me Made May 2

Today is my 2nd day off this month, hence the title. I won't have another day off until my vacation starts next week, so this was the day to finish a couple of big sewing projects. Those will debut during the vacation, so tomorrow you'll get a peek of at least the hem. It's a shoe thing.

Anyway. Today was sewing and laundry, with a brief outing to the grocery. That meant super casual, and this me made outfit totally fit the bill:
Sewaholic Renfrew blogged about here.
Denim skirt, made from Colette Patterns Crepe, blogged here.

I'm standing in my sewing studio. Do you like my red sconces? They used to be brass! Technically, I guess they still are. I really need to do a post about them.

It's a bit of a mess, but I'm actually getting ready to finish the hem, so this is more than just a posed picture. On the TV behind me... the last disc of Season 3 of Dr. Who. I had to find out for myself what all the hoopla was about this show, and now I'm totally hooked! Besides, it's a great thing to watch while sewing.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely for your "home" day. How do you manage always having to wear all black at work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet its very refreshing to not wear black for a change. Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails