Tuesday, March 4, 2014

The Disappearing Blogger

Hi! Just wanted to drop by with a quick post, letting you all know I hadn't fallen off the face of the earth. I just haven't been sewing. I am still blogging, though.

The theme of this particular blog just felt kind of limiting, and if you come here to read about sewing, and I'm chatting about other things... well, it just wasn't working for me. I do still plan to post here now and then if I fire up the sewing machine and make something worth blogging about.

But about that new blog. It's called Ellen Maybe, and the scope of the posting is much broader. It covers a broader spectrum of creative outlets (painting, knitting, sewing), some random reviews, more on just life in general, and well, just whatever the hell I feel like writing about.

I hadn't even planned on mentioning it, but decided, what the hell. I've added it to my non-sewing blog list in the side bar to the right, so if you stumble over here, you can easily find it. (Shamefully, I've noticed that my blog lists are somewhat neglected, but that clean up will be another day.)

I am still following and reading sewing blogs, and am somewhat envious of abundant sewing time. For lots of reasons, though, I'm just not really into sewing at the moment. Sewing and I sometimes do have a complicated relationship.

Anyway, I'm rambling on. On today's Ellen Maybe post, I reviewed a company that is offering a new way to shop for bras, that y'all might be interested in. Pop on over and say "hi" when you get the chance.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails