Check another challenge off the list! Yesterday, I finished the ruby slip that I started with Sherry's sew along way back in December! But the holidays happened, and then I had to send my serger off to the repair guy, and then, and then... you all know how that works.
The slip is actually a quick sew, and once I sat down to it, I think it was done in about an hour.
Not a lot to say about it. It's been awhile, but I think I cut the size 12 and didn't make any alterations. Next time (and there will be a next time) I'll make the back a little bit narrower and put the straps a little closer together in the back and that will help with the fall off the shoulder issue. Oh, almost forgot... Sherry had 2 lengths in her pattern, and I created a 3rd that was somewhere between her 2. It hits right above my knee. Sshhhh, don't tell Sherry, but I just eyeballed it when I was tracing the pattern. Oh, sure, I did go back and do a quick measure to make sure it was right.
The little pink flower thing you'll see. Yeah, I think I'll take that off and just put on a little ribbon bow.