Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just a Few More Weight Loss Thoughts

Parada Creations
I was looking over my thoughts of yesterday, and they felt kind of negative to me... losing weight is hard, blah, blah, blah... and that was really not my intention.


So, I want to bring this train into the station on a positive note, and say that sure, losing weight is hard, but it is totally doable. One day, one meal at a time. I've met more than a few people that lost 50 or more pounds, and have kept it off. I think the important thing is to be kind to yourself.


And I forgot to introduce you to a great new (at least to me) blog written by one of my daughter's former roommates, Jessica. She's on a weight loss journey, so a lot of her posts are about that, but she is also learning to sew and just find her way in the world, and she has an amazing attitude! Check out Tales from Team Awesome if you get a chance.


And finally, on a completely different note, I think I've forgotten how to sew. My new sewing studio is really taking shape, but everything is in a different place, and I feel so awkward. Have you ever felt like that. I'm going to have to just bite the bullet and go turn on the sewing machine and see what happens!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your tips and the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Thanks so much! :) I find it helps me so much to sort of put it all out there for accountability reasons! I really appreciate the plug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weight loss is an easy thing to do but I admit that it takes time. This little disadvantage had gave people, sometimes you yourself or one of your friends and family members an excuse for not losing weight - "I don't have time!"

    ostaderm v

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails