Sunday, July 14, 2013

Avocado Project - A root appears

Just a quick post, because that's all I have time for, but there has been exciting progress! Buck's root is coming along nicely!
It's just slightly shorter (and whiter) than the toothpick supports. Once it reaches about 6" in length, I'll plant it in dirt, and we'll have to watch the progress from above.

Not much to look at on Austin yet... just a potential spot where the crack may begin to appear.
I'll update the collages in 2 weeks when I have more time.

Until then...

1 comment:

  1. Once upon a time I grew an avocado plant just like this. Just one. Didn't even think about producing avocados, but it did look rather nice. I thought it was just a fad of the times (early 80's), but I guess the "fad" continues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails