Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Lied

The "wedding dress" won't be revealed today. I'm holding on for tomorrow. Turns out, after trying it on, there was a major gaping issue with the back neckline that has to be remedied, and alas, the remedy will not fit into my sewing time schedule for today. I did assess what needs to be done.


In the meantime, I whipped up a muslin for the Clover pants that I had cut out last week. No pictures because there is a major fit issue (but shouldn't be a difficult fix). This will NOT be a wearable muslin (though it was never intended to be).


I was greatly amused by the comments on yesterday's recipe. Turns out people have a real relationship with the tuna casseroles of their past. I do have a tuna recipe with noodles as well, so you'll have that to look forward to, lol! Maybe for next week, I'll do something in the dessert category!


How about a little southern fall foliage for your viewing enjoyment. Last Saturday was our 28th wedding anniversary, and we spent part of the day at the State Botanical Garden of Georgia.





1 comment:

  1. Tuna casserole must have peas...but my husband refuses. Therefore, we never eat it.

    What beautiful photos! You both look thrilled with one another :-) Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails