Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vogue 1246 is Next!

Greetings! I'm back from the holiday, and trying to get back on track with my sewing. I actually have been sewing, and finished a slip made from a vintage Butterick that I have in the shop. For details and a review, I'm sending you over to the other blog. (Whew! So much blog juggling!)


My next definite project is a new, artsy top that I've mentioned being in the queue before, but now the tissue is out of the envelope and I'm really, really going to make it. Really.




I've even done some preemptive fitting research over at Pattern Review, and found some excellent advice from ClaireOKC which will be useful because this pattern runs big enormous! There's loose fitting, and there's "I'm wearing a tent".


Don't miss tomorrow's Wilma on Wednesday recipe... a particularly yummy and easy appetizer!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and fabric (I love EVERYTHING about denim)...I look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've often looked at that pattern and wondered...Good to see the positive reviews and I can't wait to hear about your experience with it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails