Starting with the back. The neckline was gaping a lot.
That fence heading down the hill is really messing with me. Seems like there's a lot of leaning going on. I used a zipper that has the little crystals, and wow, it is not straight. I'll have to remember that when I get dressed for the wedding... make sure someone straightens me up in the back. I put darts in the neckline and ripped out the shoulder seams after first taking off the facing (which was bad news). I think I pulled up 4 inches of extra fabric that was gaping.
I haven't decided yet between sheer black hose or black tights, so pretend like that's what you're seeing instead of blinding white legs. Also, pumps instead of loafers.
I haven't tacked the drape across the front yet and not sure I will. It's supposed to be pulled down over the boobs, but with the busy print, I don't think it really makes any difference in look. And that's it.
Hmmm, the dogs kind of match my color scheme, don't they!
Oh, other than shortening the sleeves and lengthening the bodice, I didn't make any other fit changes, cutting a straight 14. When I lengthened the bodice, for the back pieces, I only lengthened the sides, leaving the center back the original length. That took care of the sway back alternation.
Not sure I'll have a better looking dance partner...
Have a great weekend! Hoping to have a new pair of clover pants to show off Sunday or Monday.