Tuesday, March 5, 2013

It's the Pavlova, People!!

Um, and Mad Men week 5? I'm sad to say that I'm just not that into the Mad Men Challenge this year. I finished my black skirt, which I'll reveal once I get some photos taken of it, in action. And I love it! But it's not going to be part of the Mad Men Challenge. I do still plan to make a shirt dress, and have some great fabric for it, with muslin (bodice only) made yesterday. More on that when I have a bit more time.

But what am I Super Duper Excited About?!! The Pavlova! Got mine in the mail yesterday... 


You can see that I'm in the pink house! Strawberries, yum! If you're in the pink, let me know... if I'm not already following you, I'll be sure to add you to my reading list.

Ah, the life of the working girl... that's all I have time for this morning, but be sure that there will be lots to talk about in the coming weeks!

Have a great day, y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails