Sunday, August 19, 2012

Go Big or Go Home

Well, I have been a temporarily MIA blogger, but it hasn't really been that long. There just is so much swirling around in my head lately, that I seemingly have been incapable of putting words together in a line. I'll even let you in on some of the swirliness soon, but in little bits as they come to the surface in a reportable way.

One thing that I CAN share though, is the kitchen! It's done!! And while it was roughly 4 times more expensive than we had originally budgeted, we decided that, well, putting pretty over a crappy kitchen design just did not seem very appealing. So, we "went big". The finishing touches (i.e., kitchen table, chairs, rug) are still at their respective stores, waiting to be found and purchased, but the intrusive, strange people constantly in my house part, is done. And I'm ready to share! Roland has even done a video of stills, and set it to music, and so, sit back... and enjoy...


2 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the backsplash behind the stove. Alex's favorite part was the animal food alcove! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous - congrats on being finished! I was esp. impressed with the slide-open oven door - I've never seen that before. And the built-in animal dishes are seriously awesome.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails