I can already knock the first 2 things off my list!
How did it go? Well, it's a super easy top to make. I didn't use the facings, but instead used a bias strip, and stitched it to the outside for a contrast. It turns out, I didn't have enough fabric to make the shorts and top matching, so I used the shorts fabric for the sleeves, ties and bias strips. The sleeves are also finished with bias strips, a nice detail.
Over the Top tops, mostly because I can't be bothered to make those changes. Maybe later in the summer though. For pjs it's fine.
For the shorts, I made these babies as easy as possible! First, I used my coverstitch machine to hem the shorts and the top. Then, instead of a waistband with elastic, I used the coverstitch again, this time to attach the elastic.