Wednesday, April 14, 2010

An Award Today

I got an award today! One of my new blogger friends, Julia, from Julia's Sew Sweet and Special blog gave this to me, and wrote such sweet things over on her blog. She always has such nice comments, too. She makes adorable things for her grandkids, and I love her Fat Fighting Friday posts (I can really relate)!

Only one requirement for this award... it must be passed on to 5 other bloggers. I'm passing it on to:

Design Inspiration and Fun by Kila Rohner. Kila is one of my good friends that I met on Etsy, and she makes beautiful earthy and beachy inspired jewelry.

a simple thought or two. My sister, Susan, writes this blog, and she is so artistic and crafty, you just never know what she's going to come up with next.

Rainy Day Art. Melissa is also one of my Etsy friends who knits and spins, writes knitting patterns, and also loves to try new things. Besides being artistic and creative, Melissa is a pilot, which I think is very cool.

Ophelia's Apothecary. Written by my friend, Deb, a multi-talented and VERY busy lady. She makes the most amazing bath and body goodies, but is never content to rest on her laurels, and has branched into vintage.

The Magpie's Daughter. Rachel is another jewelry maker and vintage jewelry seller, and she is currently on her honeymoon (congratulations, Rachel!!). A lovely, sweet girl from England who always has a kind word and snuggle for her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails