I managed to get one thing completely sewn in January. The raincoat. But there is so much that I have lined up, and I actually have fabric (or have ordered fabric), so like my UFOs, I'm going to put it out there, and hopefully I'll pick up some momentum.
One thing that will really help, is that I bought a coverstitch machine! It's still in the box, though, as my basement redo is not finished. It may just stay unfinished, for the moment, but it is considerably better. Still I have some things I want to make before winter is over. It would seem there is no fear of that happening from the amount of snow being dumped on the U.S. right now, but Atlanta is blissfully snow free. (Hopefully I didn't just jinx things.)
Not sure which one of these will be next, but I have fabric for both:
Finally, a vintage pattern that I bought from The Blue Gardenia.
Talbots jacket in their spring catalog:
In the meantime, I'm still working on turning UFOs into FOs, and this week has been successful. More on that on Friday.