Sunday, September 25, 2011

Weekend Roundup #4, Days 23, 24, 25

The last weekend of September. Let's get right to the outfits:


September 23


Dress: Vogue 8553

Thoughts: I wore this dress for the first time back on Day 1, and it's a great one. We wandered around the Atlanta Home Show all afternoon, and it was perfect.

September 24

Top: Refashioned T-shirt
Shorts: peddle pushers from Talbots

Thoughts: Gorgeous, huh?! I don't think I even put any makeup on. I spent the majority of the day sorting through a new supply of vintage patterns that just arrived, and watching college football. For the record, Georgia won! Oh, the t-shirt? It was one of my son's and I inherited it, but the neck was always choke-y. I may have overcompensated with the new neckline, but it's great for home.

September 25

Dress: Vogue 8575

Thoughts: Great dress, I wear it a lot. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails